Early Game WalkthroughI strongly recommend playing some or all of the game yourself before reading this walkthrough. The game is about discovery and exploration. If you follow a walkthrough, you will miss out on the experience of playing. So why bother?
- Step 0 - Start the game using any character. In "Options" enable 8x or 32x battle speed.
- Goal 1 - Enter the dungeon on the right. Go down the left stairs then north. Right at intersection then continue to the dead end. It's a fake wall so go walk up. Get 56k G. Goal 2 - Backtrack until you see stairs and go up. Go immediately right until you find a chest worth 15k G. Goal 3 - Backtrack to the intersection, then go up, down the stairs and around until you find a chest worth 25k G. Goal 4 - Go back again and north to find another chest with 15k G just before the boss.
- End of game - If you reached this point, buy a Brionac, HP Gems or other items.
In my case, I ended up buying Gungnir + Assaulter Plate my first run, 2x HP Gems my second run, and my third run was easy.
Defeat the evil boss for another 55k G and a "HP Potion" artifact. This is the strongest artifact in the game because it gives a huge boost to survivability. Equip it.
Repeat the same process. As you gain levels, continue to distribute points between HP, AP and DP.
- Clear the spawn dungeon. I exited with 20 energy, lvl 615 and 185k G.
- Fight up to the purple chest (now: 220k G)
- Fight to and through the 800 cave and 2 bosses. If you're lucky you might find some drops. Exit with ~400k G, 15 energy, lvl 1500.
- Head directly west to the 450 cave and fight your way around. In the 1400 zone, go south-east through the dead end false wall. If you can beat 1777 enemies without healing potions, you should be able to kill the boss. GET 100k G and Pandora Box. Equip the artifact.
- At this point, you should have over 535k G. Go back out the cave the way you came in and then North to zone 900. Go NE and kil the fat blue insect. Go inside cave 1050, cross the bridge, then through a false wall NW to kill the fat yellow guy. Head NE and cross the first bridge to find another chest. Now you should have 650k G. At this point, I buy the weapon "Splash" which will hold you over until late game weapons. Upgrade it 3 times with your shards. Splash gives a very large AP multiplier so make sure to put plenty of points into AP (50% AP, 25% HP 25% DP seems like a good ratio when I play)
- Go east, kill the 1,666 boss. I got really lucky and found an 'Honor Insigna +1'. Exit cave. Go SW, NW, SW and kill the L1222 white dragon. In 1111 you can go south for another 30k G.
- Go NE into dungeon. Go right at the fork to kill purple Scyther. Then go up the left fork and kill both gnarly bosses. They are >2,000 lvl but you should wreck them with Splash. Exit cave back through 1333 to 1111. Once you have 250k gold, unlock a 4th accessory slot and buy/equip AP gems as needed.
- Go NW into the next cave. This one is harder. I survived fine with my accessories, just make sure you keep you def up because there's a big jump in levels here. Inside the cave, go to 2500 and north at the intersection to kill the 2880 boss. Go back south across 2 bridges then SE at the fork into harder zones. The next boss is a hard fight, so farm up if you need. I had 30k total DP for boss 3,810.
- When you're ready, continue back to the fork and go SW to exit the cave. You exit into a 6,310 zone - don't panic. Head directly south to safety. Go South through 4910, then in 5,700 zone, go southeast. Skip the first cave unless you're feeling strong (you can pop into the cave to kill a L4340 Kraken for 3 energy and possible loot). Otherwise, continue southeast and enter the 4670 cave.
- Loop around in this cave (skip the first bridge that goes North - nothing is there) without going through any doors until you reach a dead end. Enter the dead end false wall to 4,555 zone. Farm up if you need then kill the boss to get the Freya Amulet artifact. I got lucky with a Demon Cloak drop here too.
- At this point, you should have 4 accessories unlocked and filled with at least L2 gems and the Splash weapon. Depending on your efficiency getting here you might be almost out of energy. It's expected to run out by now on your first long run. If you got lucky, keep going and try to get the Shield of God. If not, fight til you're out of energy, spend your remaining gold and then start back over using the section below "Run 6 and Beyond".
- Exit south and then travel southeast. At zone 4950 head southwest. At zone 7111, go north between the trees and slowly work up to zone 8750. You need 130k def and at least 100k life and 200k dmg.
- Defeat Godzilla. Replace Speed Potion with Freya Amulet for an extra edge in the fight. Here I got VERY lucky and found an Honor Insigna +2.
- Enter the cave and head south to the crossroads then west. Levels scale rapidly here, so I recommend suicide running it. Exit the cave to find the Shield of God artifact and gold, then sprint back to safety.
- At this point, I am very low on energy and surrounded by tough zones. I used my remaining gold on the 5th accessory slot and an exp book v1. Go east and farm to try to kill the 12,777 boss or die.
Run 6 and beyondNow you have a strong foundation. The guide will be much more vague from here on out. Depending on your luck with drops, you should be strong enough to access many new parts of the game. You should spend a few runs to gather the next few Artifacts, gather gold for purchases or farm for rare drops.
In general, a good recipe for a run is to go west and kill the 220 boss, NE to kill the 800 boss, NW to clear some of the dragon caves and continue from there. You have a few options after establishing the baseline. If you're on a gold run, you might instead start with the same one-screen-east-of-spawn dungeon as before for 185k+ G.
If you're gold farming, many of the chests you explored before remain the best source of gold. Enemy drops tend to be too small to matter unless you can stack a lot of luck with a 4x bonus. Note that luck doesn't affect chests.
- Follow the "Run 5" walkthrough again (but more efficiently) to find loot and gather gold for accessories and accessory slots. This is highly recommended until you have 5 accessory slots and at least a few accessories stronger than L2 gems.
- A fairly safe option now is to go north through the dragon caves (~step 8 above) but go East upon exiting. Fight your way up the volcano to eventually get Sword of Justice artifact. This can easily be done next.
- Go northeast and try to clear the dark castle. This area can drop very powerful items, especially EXP Book V4. This can be challenging.
- Go northwest and get the Scroll of Gold.
- Farm up and get the Regen Potion. (Can be done if energy permits after another target).
Run 10 and beyondNow you are entering mid-late game. A few new challenging areas are now available.
Runs 15+This is the end game. You should have all artifacts and at a minimum the strongest weapons money can buy. If you can't kill the Goat Guardian of the Volcano at level 1, you're not really in end game yet. At this point, you have a few options:
Killing the final bossTo kill the final boss, I recommend clearing the map with as much energy as possible. You need Speed Potion, Wisdom Scroll, and 3 combat artifacts maxed. I tend to clear in this order, which should spit you into the Cyber Haven with 75+ energy:
- Northeast dark mansion
- North dragon caves
- Southwest Jungle Temple
- Southwest caves + evil mecha-castle
- Volcano area
- Cyber Haven